Place your reservation through us to secure the best pitch on the campsite
Reserve a pitch:
- Making a reservation is free-of-charge and reservations can also be made on the arrival day
- There is no cancellation fee
- Pitch preferences will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed
- We recommend arriving after 12.00 p.m. because our guests can stay on-site until 12.00 p.m. Of course, you can also arrive earlier but it may be that your pitch is still occupied at this time.
- If you arrive after the reception closes, you will find information about your reservation next to the entrance of the reception
- Late-arrival is possible but only until 10 p.m. than Our barrier is closed
Reserving a mobile home:
- To make a binding reservation (3 nights or more required), a deposit payment of € 100 per booked mobile home must be received within 14 days.
- The deposit paid will then be deducted from the final invoice.
• 50% of the deposit payment will be retained on cancellations made up to 45 days before the arrival date
• 100% of the deposit payment will be retained on cancellations made up to 30 days before the arrival date
- Please let us know when you reserve if you intend to arrive late.
- The mobile home will be available from 2.00 p.m. on the arrival date and should be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the departure date.
- When making a reservation, please let us know if you will need bed linen and hand towels as these are not included in the price but can be hired for € 3 per person.
- Your booking is only valid following receipt of your deposit payment.
We recommend that you make a reservation both during the off season and peak season. If you have any further questions or wish to make a reservation, simply email us at email@example.com or call us on +43 2243 25877