Experience all this and more in Klosterneuburg:
- Klosterneuburg Augustinian Monastery
- Leisure centre with BMX track, climbing park, swimming pool and much more, right opposite
- Stroll through the Eichenhain Nature Park. Various walking routes lead through the Vienna Woods and vineyards of Klosterneuburg.
- Experience the open-air film festival at Vienna’s Rathausplatz (townhall square) from July to August
- Cultural events, balls, exhibitions, cabaret and musical evenings all take place at the Babenbergerhalle
There is a city museum, monastery museum, fire brigade museum, memorial to Kafka and much more to see in Klosterneuburg and the surrounding area. Summer too brings lots of open-air events worthy of a visit.
And for the perfect way to while away an evening, why not visit one of Klosterneuburg’s local wine taverns. Ask at reception to find out which taverns are already open or check online at www.iburg.at